Tuesday, June 20, 2006

And so I enter

the land of blogging. Trial run...since I'm not so sure about it :)

My banner photo was taken on Sunday, along with a few of the girls helping me plant some flowers for the front porch and deck. They love doing anything associated with dirt. Well, I take that back - pulling weeds is not a favorite activity, lol. Maybe I'll figure out how to post photos in a bit. Today feels like a Monday for some reason.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I get to be the first to comment :)

Congratulations Angelia - the pictures are gorgeous, as always!

Kelly

Anonymous said...

Wow! A blog! I'm so excited! But as you know, I am only on the internet here and there, so don't put too much in one week, or I will never get the chance to catch up! HOlly

Anonymous said...

Yay! More chances to see your beautiful work and peek into your world! :)
julie