Wednesday, November 01, 2006

and last but not least


I'll leave you with our family jack-o-lanterns :D Someone at 2 Peas posted a link to some Cinderella patterns. I loved them because they were small, and I chose
Lucifer, while M chose Jaq. Olivia was the rebel and wanted Wacko Jacko, lol. I wish I'd had 3 of the same candle, but I didn't so mine is not as bright. M transferred the complete pattern to her pumpkin and I did the carving for her. We were very pleased with our pumpkins! Enjoy!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow!!! Those look amazing!!!
I'll have to get those patterns from you - they're too cute!

Anonymous said...

they turned out really good!!!!

Anonymous said...

My daughter LOVES cinderella. I wish I had found these earlier... She would have died!!

Anonymous said...

this is SO Stunning!!!
WOW angelia!!

smiles
Wilna
x

Anonymous said...

very very cool!

TracieClaiborne said...

Wow!!!! I missed those patterns! I can't believe how cute they are. We actually didn't have time to carve our pumpkin yet. Maybe I'll check out those patterns for this weekend. Thanks! Ya'll did a great job.

TracieClaiborne said...

PS - I would love to see how your Dorothy costume turned out. Post pics of your adorable girlies in their costumes! (Please. LOL)

Anonymous said...

I still need to post my Halloween and pumpkin photos! Yours turned out fantastic!!!