Monday, November 13, 2006

card keeper







Are you looking for Christmas gift ideas? I created this card keeper for a friend, and it can be seen in the Dec/Jan issue of Paper Crafts (love that magazine!) I should do a couple for Christmas gifts, because I really enjoyed it. Are you creating any handmade gifts this year?

9 comments:

Jennifer Sizemore said...

Cute little box!!!!
EVERYONE can use an organizer like that!!

Anonymous said...

Now that is cute -- I love it!

I'm so far behind already that I'm not sure if I will get any handmade gifts completed this year. :(

Maybe I should start on next year now? LOL

Anonymous said...

Love this idea, Angelia! I just bought this tin box set a few days ago, but didn't have any particular project in mind yet -- might have to CASE your clever idea ;)!

-- kimB

Heather said...

That is adorable! I've been wanting to make one of these for my aunt, I just haven't gotten around to it yet. Thanks for sharing! :)

Anonymous said...

Can I be on your "friend" list? LOL!!! That's awesome...you are always amazing me! Thanks for inspiring us!
Anne Sheridan

Anonymous said...

Love the card keeper. I made one for myself--very fun. I really want to make some more for gifts. Hard to find those tins these days though.

Anonymous said...

Love the card keeper. I made one for myself--very fun. I really want to make some more for gifts. Hard to find those tins these days though.

Valerie Salmon said...

I love this! I hope that I am still the lucky recipient of this most adorable card box. I can't wait to finally display and use this in my scrapbook room. Thanks so much!!! You're a wonderful friend. :)

Unknown said...

THis is just GORGEOUS Angelia!
I love the Chatterbox too!