Sunday, December 03, 2006

and they lived

Scrappily Ever After! I visited SEA this weekend for a day of classes and fun, and thoroughly enjoyed myself. Lisa and Bonnie have a beautiful store in Mandeville, LA, with a selection of products that I couldn't resist (I tried to be good as dh was looking over my shoulder). Thank you to both Lisa and Bonnie for inviting me, and to their wonderful customers who scrapped and laughed along with me on Saturday. I look forward to visiting Mandeville again next March for Scrapfest with all new classes!! Check out http://www.scrapfestproductions.com/ for details coming soon. I have a feeling another familiar face will pop up on the instructor list also ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great time :) Angelia, I was wondering if there was an email address I could use to contact you? Or if you could email me? It's jillgodon@rogers.com - I just need to ask you something. Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Angelia,

I had a wonderful time also!! I see many flowers on my daughter's pages... She loved them too - I think she will put handmade flowers everywhere now. I put the finishing touches on the pages we started in class, then did two more pages based on other page layouts you supplied. It was so fun making beautiful pages and not worrying about the photos/journaling yet. So freeing..... I have always had photos and built pages around them, so this was so new. My goal is to do more pages in the album in this new style, before going back to pages built for particular photos. Thank you for the wonderful class! Michele