Tuesday, December 26, 2006

projects for Paper Crafts








Received some projects back from Paper Crafts this past week along with my complimentary copies. Their magazine is AWESOME, don't you think? So many wonderful ideas not only for cards and altered items, but ideas that can be applied to layouts and mini albums too.

Be sure to check out their latest issues!

3 comments:

kimB said...

Beautiful creations here, Angelia and yes, PaperCrafts is a great magazine! I have been a subscriber for almost two years and look forward to all the new creative ideas in each issue :)

Here's to a full, exciting and Happy New Year to you and those you love!

-- kimBinAK

Anonymous said...

So glad you are back to the blog. I anxiously await each and every day to see what you'll do next. Your baby sister

*Jeanne* said...

Angelia... What amazing creations. You are such an inspiration. I have been trying to find your email. I would like to know if you would be interested in doing a celeb chat.