Monday, February 19, 2007

New favorite song

Did you see Medium last week? Well, I only saw 25 minutes, and I still cried at the end. I especially loved the song they played and after some research, discovered it was "Like A Star" by Corinne Bailey Rae. Bought the cd this weekend. You gotta check it out! Got a current favorite song? I'd love to hear what your fav is right now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like a Star is great. Put your record on is nice too.

Anonymous said...

My new favorites are "Over It" by Katherine McPhee and "Secret Kingdom" by the Newsboys.

Loved the girls basketball photos--they are getting to look so grown up. My girls start fast pitch softball next week. We are off this week for winter break and we are heading to Clearwater, Fl.--hope it is warmer than it is here :)

Anonymous said...

Angelia....LOVE this album...it's awesome, huh? And...yes, I cried at the end of Medium, too! :)
julie medeiros