I've never been there, but a week from today I will arrive to teach some classes and attend a crop at Crop Paper Scissors :D I've been working, working to be ready for the trip, and I'm looking forward to it!
We are having beautiful weather here - 60s in the day, and high 30s at night. Love that! If this keeps up, my girls will be asking for their shorts, lol. They love to rip and romp outside, and with weather like this, they are thrilled.
What kind of weekend are you looking forward too? We are going to attend some (more) basketball games - our local high school girls' team is hosting the North Half tournament, and it's been fun for the whole family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
weekends are still relatively low-key for us, even with an 18 month old. we spent january with all three of us pretty sick, so now that we're healthy again, we had a nice weekend running errands and spending time together. i'm getting ready to clean my scrap desk so i can get to work this week. ;-) enjoy bball!
Looking forward to you coming to Waco next weekend - and this weekend's not even finished yet, lol! I'll be in (at least) the first three classes with a friend.
See you soon!
Susan
Just checking on to say HI ANGELIA! And could we PLEASE switch weather? You want ice, right?
Post a Comment