Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Connecticut and Florida, here I come!

I just added a few dates to my traveling schedule :D

Lasting Memories is a store in New York that holds these awesome retreats (just over the CT line). I look forward to hanging out with the girls for a weekend! I'm also happy that I'll finally get to meet Ramona Greenspan, my fellow dt member from Down Memory Lane Co.

Dee Scrapbook Store in Ft. Myers, FL, will be celebrating their one year anniversary with a big scrappy weekend. I've never been that far south, and I'm told Dee has a totally fun group of customers down there!

But, for a few weeks, I plan to enjoy summer...swimming, sewing, and playing with my girls. Wishing you all a happy summer too!

5 comments:

Kara Ward said...

I am ready for Summer. Florida sounds heavenly. Warm air, sun, no worries...sounds like a Jimmy Buffet song. Enjoy your trip. Kara

Unknown said...

I hope that you have a wonderful time ! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Oh I am soooo ready for summer!! Enjoy yourself Angelia. I'm heading to the phone to reserve a spot at the Lasting Memories retreat! YEAH!! xoxo

Ramona said...

I'm so excited that you are coming to my neck of the woods so we can finally meet!!!!!! EEEEE!!!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Travels! I'm sure you are going to have a wonderful time. Wish you could stop by Savanah and pick me up on your way to Florida!! Sounds wonderful. Enjoy your time!!