Friday, May 04, 2007

going to be a favorite




Because these are my scrappy colors and I included some favorite photos :D Not to mention this A2Z paper is one of my most favorite, and WHO can resist Amy Butler scrapbook papers (or fabrics, lol, but that is for another day). If you are interested in having me visit your area, have your store owners give me a buzz!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I would SO love for you to come here!!! That would be so fun!
I just love those colors on your project! They are so yummy!

Anonymous said...

Angelia, you KNOW I would to have you visit my lss!!!! That would make my heart sing. I don't know how you do it but there isn't one project or layout you have done that I don't like. This is no exception. Absolutely stunning how you play with paper. xoxo

Anonymous said...

When are you coming back to Savannah? Jamie has a new store. Hope you can come soon!!