Friday, June 29, 2007

I'm guilty

of blog neglect. So sorry. I got busy on several things, and then took a short family vacation, and here it is 11 days later! I wish I could show you some K&Co sneak peeks for the CHA Summer show coming up next month...but I can't...but I think you'll love it :D And, I went to a local crop last week and made some cards and altered a couple things - that was fun. It had been a while since I'd made any cards. Otherwise, I've been kitting for my classes coming up at the Lasting Memories retreat in Danbury, CT. Looking forward to my trip there!!

Registration for Simply Southern Scrapbook in Huntsville, AL, opened this week, and I've been told that classes are selling well. That's good news for me and my fellow instructors.

Ugh, this is a boring post, isn't it? Gotta go dig and see if I have anything to share ;)

No comments: