Saturday, August 11, 2007

Memoirs class peek


Still putting finishing touches on the 2 double page spreads I'll be teaching in a couple weeks at Memoirs in Carmel, IN. With a little help from a friend (and she knows who she is), I think I'm finally happy with this second layout (peeks of the first layout posted below). This one will work for lots of different photos and themes - boys, family, pets, fall, etc. No flowers, I promise! :D Actually, I love flowers and all kinds of floral embellishments and papers. But, they don't work for every occasion.

7 comments:

Jeanette said...

Awesome! I LOVE that blue, green & brown color combo! AND I love that new header photo, it's adorable!

Anonymous said...

These look incredible, wish I could take your class! Pam:>)

Jen Gallacher said...

They are going to LOVE this. :)

MichelleB said...

Looking gorgeous! Love the colors!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh these little peeks are just soo yummy!!! You're amazing!
julie

Anonymous said...

YoU are so amazing. They are going to enjoy this class so much! Lucky Ladies!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Angelia;

We got your 2 page layouts from Memoirs, and we love them. Thank you so much