
We went to play tennis tonight, and there was a bit of a cool breeze! The end of those 100+ days, I hope :) A while back, I posted a teaser for this layout. I fully intended to share the whole thing, but it got picked up shortly after. The little owl stamp that we used for the tags is from Poppy Ink (kit club). This layout, along with 2 more of mine, are in the October issue of Scrapbooks etc. Hope you'll check out the magazine, as I think it's a great one - full of fun ideas to try.




3 comments:
Saw those LOs...loved them! Very cool pages. :)
Just got my copy of BH&G the other day and loved seeing your work in it! You are so inspiring!!
I LoVED this layout when I saw it in the mag. Was one of my very faves of the whole issue!!
Post a Comment