Hi Angelia, Just love what you designed!!! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful completed album - I am looking forward to the arrival of my kit :-)
Ahh...some Angelia eye candy for today! I love how the blk pp off sets the other patterns and colors (but, then again you are the queen of pp!)This is such a gorgeous project...I'm sure everyone who had the chance to make just loves it! julie
beautiful work! i keep mentioning your name at our LSS www.mygreentangerines.com in hopes that you will teach a class here someday! I just love the way you mix the patterned papers!
Thank you, Dusti! I actually met one of the owners this past January at CHA, and she gave me a business card (this was before the store opened). I'd love to come out to CA again, if I could get a couple of bookings to make those long flights worth it :) Living in the boonies has it's disadvantages. I drive over 2 hours to get TO the airport! So you can see how CA is a long haul for this Mississippi girl ;)
Love the mini-book. The black and white paper really sets off the other colors perfectly. You have such a knack for combining patterns and colors. Is the b/w paper also an Amy Butler? Shari
11 comments:
Great looking projects! I love the Amy Butler paper. I don't know if you sew but her fabric is awesome too.
This album is just stunning!!! i love it!
Hi Angelia,
Just love what you designed!!! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful completed album - I am looking forward to the arrival of my kit :-)
Peg
Ahh...some Angelia eye candy for today! I love how the blk pp off sets the other patterns and colors (but, then again you are the queen of pp!)This is such a gorgeous project...I'm sure everyone who had the chance to make just loves it! julie
beautiful work! i keep mentioning your name at our LSS www.mygreentangerines.com in hopes that you will teach a class here someday! I just love the way you mix the patterned papers!
Thank you, Dusti! I actually met one of the owners this past January at CHA, and she gave me a business card (this was before the store opened). I'd love to come out to CA again, if I could get a couple of bookings to make those long flights worth it :) Living in the boonies has it's disadvantages. I drive over 2 hours to get TO the airport! So you can see how CA is a long haul for this Mississippi girl ;)
Love the mini-book. The black and white paper really sets off the other colors perfectly. You have such a knack for combining patterns and colors. Is the b/w paper also an Amy Butler? Shari
I absolutely love your work and never realized you were from Mississippi. Was wondering ... did you ever attend ICC?
What a cute little mini! Thanks so much for sharing your "retired" class projects with us.
Really enjoyed your accordion album class is Hsv. Telah and I both stocked up on 7 gypsies stamps after that!
very nice work. i love this book great color you did another wonderful job.. thanks for sharing..
Beautiful! Can you tell us what kind of camera you use? You banner photo is stunning!
Post a Comment