My mom and sisters and I began planning our Thanksgiving meal today. Ham, turkey, and chicken and dressing topped the list, but sweet potato casserole, lima beans, and more goodies were not far behind. My girls want chocolate cake and more chocolate cake (so what's new?) I've also been scrapping a lot, but not a lot I can share.
I talked with Julie in NY, and we firmed up plans for my visit to the Lasting Memories retreat in mid-January. Barring any bad weather, I'll be celebrating my birthday with Julie, Barb, and friends that I met up there my last visit. Hoping to make some new friends too! I'll be teaching 5 classes - a good mix of mini books and layouts. Looking forward to it!




2 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving to you, Angelia! Have a wonderful holiday! :)
I hope you had a fab time!!! gorgeous sneek peeks though!!:)
Post a Comment