Friday, January 18, 2008

No it's not pink




but a cool treat for me, just the same. I received a brown box this morning - guess the UPS man left it late yesterday evening, and I didn't realize it was on my front doorstep until this morning when Olivia went out to catch the bus. Inside I found the January issue of Scrapbook Trends. Do you subscribe to this magazine? If not, you SHOULD. I love the format, the quality of the publication, AND the yummy layouts featured inside. For January, they asked to feature me in one of their monthly columns. I was thrilled, and seeing it IRL made me smile. Not because I think I'm all that, but to be included in such a quality publication, and to work with good people like the ST crew. And, we all need a pick-me-up somedays....trust me, we all do. This was my little pick-me-up, and if you find this issue in your local scrapbook store (or subscribe via their website), and check out the variaty of just plain fun layouts inside, you'll find yourself smiling too.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see it!!! You DO have award winning style, you know! ;) Nicole S

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

Love your work! is BEAUTIFUL! TFS! :)

Cathy Pascual said...

How exciting!!!!
I love your work!

JennyLilac said...

That is very cool - congratulations!! I will look for it at the newstands!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Angelia! I'm not surprized they chose to feature you. Your work is just beautiful!

Jen Gallacher said...

Ok, I flipped through my issue WAY too fast and didn't even see this. Congrats, girlie! You ARE award winning. I'm headed off to drool all over it. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Angelia~
Congratulations!!! - ST knows how to pick um'!!! I have always loved the layout you featured, since besides your precious girls, it also stars "man's best friend"...lol I try to include my furry "kid" in every layout I can...LOL
BTW - I am truly enjoying all of your PINK posts - LOVE the color!!!
Bye for now,
Peg

Unknown said...

Congrats Angelia!!!
You are so talented girl! Beautiful work!

Anonymous said...

Your work in this issue was absolutely gorgeous. Big hugs and Congrats! xoxo

the medeiros family said...

Congratulations, Angelia! I can't wait to see it! :)

Sharyn said...

I had to come and peek at your MAMBI layouts and then just happened to keep scrolling and saw my niece! too funny - it woke me right up. That's my sil's layout on the cover..and I do definitely need to take a closer look at that magazine. I've never gotten them. Yet.

Love your layouts, as always! Congratulations!!