Go, Jason! Go, Jason! Need I say who is my favorite? I'd buy his music. I like David A, but I'm not sure he even knows what his style is....and he hasn't been picking songs that I care anything about.
I TOTALLY AGREE. I love Jason's style...and ease. I love Michael Johns as well. I truly love David A and hope he makes something of a music career regardless of AI! I love these guys the most!
Lovin' Idol, too!! I really, really like Jason, too. I do think David A is amazing, too. Other favs, Michael J, David C, Carly and Brooke. :) (Glad to see you're blogging again!) :)
2 comments:
I TOTALLY AGREE. I love Jason's style...and ease. I love Michael Johns as well. I truly love David A and hope he makes something of a music career regardless of AI! I love these guys the most!
We'll have to keep watching together girl.
Lovin' Idol, too!! I really, really like Jason, too. I do think David A is amazing, too. Other favs, Michael J, David C, Carly and Brooke. :)
(Glad to see you're blogging again!) :)
Post a Comment