
You've probably heard me complain about never getting snow in MS. Well, last night, we got it! My girls have been SO happy. Olivia and Michaela spent 2+ hours in it last night, and another 2 hours this morning. It's melting really fast now, but it was OH SO GOOD while it lasted.




6 comments:
beautiful photo! :)
great job on the photo but my first thought was "there goes the blossoms" I hate when that happens here. But we will be waiting weeks before Spring really arrives in IL. The girls are welcome here anytime - this years snowfall >50 inches!
How exciting for you!!! That is one pretty photo, too!
Angelia,
Glad your blog is open again. I will try to call Rita to see if she will email us the photos. Sorry about your flight. I once TOTALLY forgot my flight time and showed up an hour late. LOVED the classes in Waco and I can't wait for Nashville.
Shunda
PS. Yeah...I think I lost your email. I'm going to send you one to see if it works
Wasn't it beautiful? Saturday was our anniversary, so it was a nice treat for us. We got out and played in it with Duchess and took lots of pics. :)
Gorgeous photo Angelia! Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day!
Have a great day!
~Lea L.
Post a Comment