It is right around the corner, ladies! I visited the Opryland Hotel this past weekend with my family and our church youth and it was just beautiful. If you've never been there, or even if you have, you are in for a treat :D Lots of beautiful scenery, and lots of walking, so bring comfy shoes ;) They have several swimming pools, and one is an indoor heated pool (located behind the spa above the Cascades lobby). Bring your suits if you want to take a relaxing swim. They also have a shuttle service that will take you to the Opry Mills Mall (lots of shopping, eats, and movie theater). It picks up at the Cascades Canopy and the Magnolia Canopy (not to be confused with the actual lobbies). Need directions, ask any hotel employee, consult a map (they are everywhere), or stop at the info desk in the Magnolia lobby. If it is your first time (or your second or third, lol), you need to allow a little extra time to get places (in case you get lost). Don't worry, you won't be lost for long, and you'll probably enjoy seeing stuff that you hadn't seen before! The pastries in the Cascades Lobby are YUMMY :D Can you tell I'm excited already?!
Monique is doing an event blog party on her blog the next few days - www.moniquemclean.typepad.com. I'm not sure what all she has planned, so check it out. I'll be back with a peek at my project in the morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Have a great time at the event. I wish I could be there. Do you know I've been going to the LtoL convention for about 20 years and I still get lost in that hotel LOL!!
I saw you at the convention. You had already gone past me when I realized who you were or I would have spoke. My feet were worn out by the time we got home!
Post a Comment