Wednesday, May 14, 2008

*Enabler Alert*


Have you heard of Studio Calico? If not, you should definitely check it out! The May kit is WONDERFUL, and the peeks of June look yummy :D April and Scarlet not only pull together an awesome kit (with exclusive stamps like the one you see above) and tempting add-ons, but they have a design team like no other. Another thing that was really important for me - cardstock that matches perfectly. See for yourself at www.studiocalico.com. I also read that if you sub now, you can still get May (shown above), and be guaranteed a June kit - you won't be disappointed!! And, yes, I caved and bought my first kit club subscription at Studio Calico 3 months ago, and I've been really happy with it ;)

2 comments:

Leah said...

I visited all of the DT's blogs yesterday in hopes of winning one of those May kits! I'm seriously thinking about buying it, I've just already bought so much this month! I can't stop! LOL!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

Hi Angelia! thanks for stop by my blog! I am a huge fan of your work! thanks for the inspiration :)