I found a few photos online of K&Company's new releases, so I thought it would be okay to show you a few things I made for the show. This Valentine line was so fun! Once I got started, I couldn't stop. Pink, pink, and more pink!
This is gorgeous, Angelia! LOVE this line and your samples. I can't believe how big M is getting! WOW! (E will be in 3rd grade in a couple of weeks and I'm in denial!)
I tried to stop and see you at CHA and hated to find out you weren't there. Maybe next time?
Oh, I love everything K & Company! And this is beautiful! I just finished some projects with the Blue Awning collection! You make beautiful projects with their stuff (and everything else too!)
9 comments:
These are adorable! Thanks for sharing!
What a gorgeous release, and you made the cutest things!! :)
oooooo - so pretty! I love the tulle heart. These projects are so beautiful Angelia.
This is gorgeous, Angelia! LOVE this line and your samples. I can't believe how big M is getting! WOW! (E will be in 3rd grade in a couple of weeks and I'm in denial!)
I tried to stop and see you at CHA and hated to find out you weren't there. Maybe next time?
K.
love all your projects!! :)
Very pretty projects!! Love the scrapbook page!
Those are beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
iluvscrapping@iwon.com (JoAnn)
These are just beautiful!!
Oh, I love everything K & Company! And this is beautiful! I just finished some projects with the Blue Awning collection! You make beautiful projects with their stuff (and everything else too!)
Post a Comment