Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Oh me, one month?!


I didn't realize it had been so long since I'd updated the blog. I was caught up in working on the new book, editing the first book, and having some fun with the girls before school started back. Also, preparing for some changes here at home that require more of my time right now.
This past weekend, I scrapped with friends, and managed to laugh and eat a lot, AND get some scrapbook pages done :) Always a blessing to spend time with old friends.

I don't like posting without a photo, so here is a 35 lb. catfish that my brother caught this summer!

3 comments:

Heather said...

That's a big fish!

Melanie said...

OMG!!!! That thing is HUGE!!! WHERE ever did he catch that thing!

LORI said...

OH MY GOSH, I THOUGHT IT WAS A SEAL! THAT'S SOME BIG FISH STORY HE'LL BE TELLING!