
I've never liked that word "busy"...I think too many people use it as an excuse for not doing things they should - things they should make the time to do. So, I avoid it. But, then there are times when there is no other word to describe the constant flow of activity. That flow that threatens to overwhelm us...so, it's been day by day here, and, yes, busy. I didn't post, because I don't like posting without some sort of photo, and I was trying so hard to complete my 5 new classes, as well as keep up with things here at home. But, while playing with this little birdie yesterday, I was reminded that I do enjoy creating, and playing, and I wanted to share.
This little guy is part of a mini album project I'll be teaching at the Lasting Memories Retreat in Danbury, CT, on the 24th and 25th of October. I always have the BEST time with the girls there, and I don't expect any less this time around :D This little album turned out so very cute (probably because I was just playing), and I hope they enjoy it too. I loved working with this BasicGrey Offbeat collection - almost made me forget how anxious I am for their Urban Prairie collection to hit the stores! lol
I'm doing a fall/Halloween album next, and I'm excited to play with some Pink Paislee Vintage Moon. Got a big test tomorrow though (4 1/2 hours worth!) so it will have to wait a little longer.




1 comment:
Very cute! I love the little bird!
Post a Comment