Saturday, September 13, 2008

So glad to have that behind me

The past 4 weeks have been a haze of math, math, and more math. I've been cramming for a big exam (PRAXIS II Math Content Knowledge) that I took today. THANK GOODNESS, it's over. I wish I could say I was as happy about how I did on the exam, but, alas, it was really, really tough. If I don't pass this first time, I can sit for it again in a few months.....I would rather just pass it this first time! lol

On the scrapping front, a little update from me - I'm thrilled to be teaching at the Lasting Memories Retreat in Danbury, CT, next month!! Julie and Barb and their wonderful customers are so much fun to hang out with. It's a weekend thing, and although I usually teach 4 or 5 classes, I have time leftover to eat, shop, and visit with everyone as they are cropping. Over the next 2 weeks I'll be designing all new classes, and the ideas are already bouncing around in my head! If you are in need of a weekend break, and would like to hang out and crop with us, I know you would have a good time! The website with details is www.lastingmemoriesscrapbook.com. I haven't sent my class info yet, but that will be posted on their blog (and mine) in a few days or so.

Book #2 is in progress, although I had to take a short break from creating artwork in order to study for the exam. Greta Hammond, my co-author, and I, are excited about how it's going so far, and I'll be back to work on it as soon as I finish up these new classes.

6 comments:

Heather said...

I know you're glad to be done with your exam. I'm sure you did great on it! :)

Andi said...

I can totally relate, because I took the Praxis II Social Studies Content test yesterday. It was hard! I hope both you and I passed our exams so we don't have to take it again. :)

Shellieh said...

Hey Girlfriend! just browsing, and ran across your blog again. I am very excited to see what you and Greta have in store for everyone! Loving all the pink on your blog. ttyl- shell

denine zielinski said...

Congrats on finishing up the exam...fingers crossed for ya!

Kara Ward said...

Ugh-I hate taking test. I always get stressed out before hand. I know you are one smart cookie and it would be a breeze for you. I hope all is well. I am hanging on. Kara

the medeiros family said...

You go girl on the math test!! Have you heard the results yet? I know I wouldn't have gotten past the first problem! lol