Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Are you ready to party?!


Okay, Lasting Memories gals, I'm headed your way bright and early in the morning. I know you must be so excited about cropping the weekend away in Danbury! I'm in the midst of that last minute panic! "did I do this?" "will I have time to do that?" "what am I forgetting?" "what if it doesn't fit in my luggage?!" lol I'll be seeing you soon (and here's another peek at some projects I'll be teaching). If there is anyone interested in kits, I would contact Julie at Lasting Memories ASAP (914-219-5448). These kits are very limited. Back to packing!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Those projects all look so cute! Have fun on your trip! :)

Anonymous said...

have fun! wish I was going too :(

Anonymous said...

Hi Angela - hope your trip hope was a good one. Thanks again for the great classes and, again, best of luck on your new path.

IS said...

Hope you got home safely. Thank you for a wonderful weekend of great projects!

Good luck with your new job!

Irene