Posting something good for a friend!
crowdSPRING, hire Kelly Purkey for your new Community Marketing Manager!
And, hoping you guys send me some scrappy vibes for next week as I need to crank out some layouts for my book :D One more day of school, and I can sleep late for 10 DAYS! lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Scrappy vibes coming your way...maybe you'll get tons done next week!
I know you're super-duper busy, but if you have five minutes for a little game, I tagged you on my blog. If not, no biggie! :)
You just amaze me, girl! Definitely sending you scrappy vibes. You CAN do it!! :)
Hello dear girl :-)
Sending all good wishes for a great scrappy week for you - you will be in your element...cut & paste...cut & paste...lol
Looking forward to seeing all of your latest & greatest!!!
Have a great Holiday too!!!
Post a Comment