Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Last call for fall 08 kits










I'm cleaning out the last of my kits from my fall classes. I have a very limited number, and I'm putting a clearance price on these (typically $40-$45, but now only $25). Email me at momtwoangels@yahoo.com, if you are interested. Kits are $25 each, plus actual US Priority Mail shipping. I'm also including free product in each order...could be ribbon, rubons, stickers, stamps, chipboard, etc.

AVAILABLE ** October Afternoon Boo Album - Showing the kit photos and the album. The owl is paper pieced using a pattern included in the kit. You can customize the album for fall, Thanksgiving, or Halloween with the included rubons, chipboard, flowers, rhinestones, transparency, and ribbon.

update *SOLD OUT* Scenic Route layout kit - all the product you see, plus instructions to complete 3 12X12 layouts. I don't have a photo of the layouts, but I do have this ad showing a piece of 2 of them.

update *SOLD OUT* BasicGrey Mini Album kit - I love, love this one, and the kit is packed with BG goodness :) Felt flowers, yummy ribbons, and instructions for adding pizazz to stickers with rhinestones, chipboard, and flowers. You can customize this album for any theme, although the cover says "all about me" (you can flip that over to the white side, if needed).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your fall owl kits-

I actually have a question about a scrapbook layout you did long ago--it was featured in the October 2007 scrapbooks etc. --you have owl tags for your halloween treats--do you have any idea what company the owl stamp is from--???

thanks for any help you can give me!!!

Angelia said...

mum2maggie - that stamp came in a kit club package sometime last year. Since that time, lots of companies have done little owls, so you ought not have any trouble finding one similar. Good luck!
Angelia

Katrinna said...

Am I already for the Fall 08 kits?
I just got here in your blog for the 1st time.