Sunday, February 22, 2009

Playing With Paper give-away


To celebrate the release of my book, I'm going to give away a copy to one lucky blog reader (along with an assortment of scrappy product). To enter, just reply to this post (one entry per person)! I'll draw the winner's name on Monday, March 9th (2 weeks).

If you've seen the book, I'd love to know where and what you think about it! If you are looking for a copy online, Amazon.com is a great place to shop!

150 comments:

MarciaD said...

This looks great! haven't seen it yet at the store but will be keeping an eye out for it!

Marcia

Anonymous said...

Hi Angela ~~ your book looks great and I SO miss you not being out about teaching classes !! I was able to get some kits from your last classes in Conn. LOVED THEM !
Hope all is well in your busy life and I'm glad you're keeping ontouch. Wish I lived near you for your yard $ales !!
Lynn Kopas (Right At Home North Attleboro, Mass.)

leana said...

I can't wait to see this book!

Natalie said...

I haven't seen it yet either. Congratulations. Love your work.
Jessica

ruth said...

Your class was one of my favs at Scraps ETC in Nashville last year. I'd LOVE to win your book! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Angelia,

I can't wait to see your new book! I've always admired your classic style.

carriegel said...

i haven't seen your book yet but i will have to keep an eye out for it.

Heather said...

Here's my entry! :)

Lisa said...

haven't seen this is real life yet - can't wait to check it out!

Olivia said...

Haven't seen the book yet but it sounds great. Like most scrapbookers I love paper & have plenty of it so would love some ideas to help me use it :)

denine zielinski said...

Oh...what a great RAK! Gotta get me one!

KimA said...

This book looks fantastic! I will be looking out for it.

BethW7372 said...

I can't wait to check out your new book, and wish I lived near you for your yard sale. (FYI, if by some miracle I win, I'll be away until the 2nd or 3rd week in Mar, so please hold it for me until then - hopefully will have email access but just in case...)

lwarren737 said...

Can't wait to check out the new book, I love your work and Greta's work! I'd be so thrilled to win a copy.

(PS - like my daughter, will be away until for a week to 10 days after the date of the drawing).

Anonymous said...

I cant wait to see your book, waiting to see it at our local B&N

Maggie737 said...

I would so love to win this book, it'd be just the kick I need to get scrappin' again!

Anonymous said...

Your book looks fantastic. Congratulations! Having a book published is quite an accomplishment.
I love your work. Thank you for the opportunity to win.
Sandi D

Peg said...

Hi Angelia,
I am writing because I HAVE your new book and it is the best book out there - that is no joke everyone, you will love it!!! Angelia poured her heart & soul into this book and it GLOWS, beginning to end!!! Order it on-line and you won't have to wait any longer, you will be very glad you did!!!

Hugs,
Peg

justem said...

I think your book looks great! :) I haven't seen it anywhere yet though!

Snooze said...

I am so excited. I can't wait to see it. Thanks for the comp too.

Keisha said...

I love your style and how use patterned paper! What a great RAK. I can't wait to see your book:)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Angelia, I would love to have your book. I can't wait to get my hands on it. Thank you for all that you do for us in our scrapping world.

Stefani said...

Well, I haven't had a chance to buy it yet, so maybe I'll just wait and see if I can win it. Either way, I'm gonna get my hands on it. Way to go Angelia!!

Anonymous said...

Gosh, I would just love to win a copy. I haven't seen it yet, but have enjoyed every class I have taken with you. What an exciting time!

Anonymous said...

Your book looks fabulous Angelia! I've loved your work since I first saw your LOs in Memory Makers several years ago, and have looked out for it ever since. I'm looking forward to getting your book - but will hold off buying it until I know whether I have won it lol!

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting for this book!!!! Can't wait to just find a copy now!!! LOOKS FANTASTIC!!

Jingle said...

I would LOVE to get my hands on this book! I am so exited about it!

Unknown said...

Thanks for a chance to have your new book!!!

M.Y. Creative Rose Garden said...

Angelina,
I heard so many good things about the classes you taught in Danbury, CT but unfortunately I was not able to get to one.
Winning this book would definitely make my day......
:)

Debbi said...

I've not seen this book, but I would love to get my hands on it. I'll be watching for it. Thanks for the chance to win it.
Debbi

Anonymous said...

if i don't win, i'll buy this!!! congrats on being pubbed again!!!

Anonymous said...

Your book looks wonderful. Thanks for the opportunity to win a copy!

Rowena

Unknown said...

This book is a "must have" !! I cross my fingers ;-) Congratulations and many thanks !!

Anonymous said...

This looks great - haven't seen it yet here (Southern Oregon) but will keep looking! I LOVE the title; that is often how I describe what I do!

Christyn

LaurieStar said...

I saw excerpts of your book in Scrapbooks Etc. and loved it. Thanks for a chance!

Tammy Murphy said...

Can you email me about carrying in my store tammy@eatel.net

Cathy Pascual said...

The book looks gorgeous!
I haven't seen it in stores yet but I'd love to get my hands on one!

carpediem said...

I haven't seen your book yet, but will certainly check it out! Love your work! laura j

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to get my hands on a copy of this book! Thanks for the chance at the giveaway.

Suz said...

Congrats on the book. I'd love to win... thanks for the chance

Susan Westberg said...

Looks like a great book to have as a reference! I love your style!

Steph Ackerman said...

Congrats of the publication - it looks awesome and YES, I'd love to win a copy too. Thanks for the chance.

Jackie said...

Congrats on the book it looks awesome, I can't wait to see it!What a great giveaway :)

Lagene said...

Playing With Paper, YEAH!
Love your work!

fran h said...

Love your work! Would love to win a copy of this book. Thanks for posting this great giveaway.
Have a wonderful week.

Theresa Dagostino Forge said...

what a wonderful giveaway!!! thanks for the great chance~

di said...

I have not see this book at any of the stores here - but will keep my eye open for it - congrats on publishing your book.

dclouser said...

Looks like a great book! I'm new to the world of papercraft blogging (I love it!) and I know I could learn a lot from your book. Thanks for the chance to win!

the medeiros family said...

Angelia...I just wanted to congratulate you on the book release! You have worked so hard and I'm sure it's so rewarding to see come out...I can't wait to see it!

Jennifer said...

What an awesome looking book!! I can't wait to see it

Anonymous said...

Hi Angela, I saw some samples of your book in the march/april memory makers magazine and I loved the sneak peeks. I also saw it on the amazon site in Canada but it is not yet available. Thanks for the chance to win a copy.

CathQuillScrap said...

another book to feed my scrapping habit.... yummy! Would love to get my hands on a copy.

C. Sage Deerborn said...

Looks like a book I could really use. Thanks for the chance to win a copy.

Kim Watson said...

I don't think your book is here in South Africa yet either but if it ever is, I'll be sure to be first in the queue to grab one. Unless my name gets picked here & then I won't need to :o)

Sally said...

looks like a great book, would make a fine addition to any scrappers inspirational collection. Haven't seen it here in the UK, but will keep a look out for it

Tina Mayo said...

looks like a good book, can't wait to see it!! Congrats on it!!

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen your book but it looks fantastic! I would love to win a copy.

Jeanne said...

How exciting! This book looks like a lot of fun...please enter me in the drawing!
xo
jeanne

Sarah Mullanix said...

I haven't seen the book in person yet. It looks absolutely fabulous and since pp is my favorite I would love to check out this book!!
I'll be watching for it!

-Sarah

Suzy Girl said...

Angelia...we miss your classes in CT and seeing you. Your book looks great.

Iliana said...

Looks great! I also love to play with paper :-)

Zarah said...

Wow. That seems like the perfect book for me. Playing! That's soooo what it's all about! :D

I am hoping this is open to international people too? (But I understand if it isn't.)
I linked from my "blog candy blog" so if it's not open, it'd be super sweet of you to tell me so I can update the post.

Thanks!!

Here's the blog post
:)

Anonymous said...

Congratulation for your new book!
Chiara

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your ideas and work. Looks like a great book.

Erica said...

This looks great, I haven't seen it down our part of the world yet but New Zealand is a long way away. lol
I will keep my eye out for it :-)

Jean said...

Have not seen your book but it looks wonderful. I am sure I could use it for inspiration and ideas. Thanks for the opportunity to win one.

Deborah Long said...

Your book looks fantastic - I can't wait to get my hands on a copy!

Nicole K/GothamGal said...

This book looks like a lot of fun, haven't yet seen a copy, but will keep my eyes peeled.

Sandie said...

I know you're not supposed to judge a book by the cover - but I reckon it looks great!!!!

Well done and congrats.

Thanks for the chance to win.

Luv Sandie (Australia)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to get my hands on a copy. I love your work!!

Ginny said...

I haven't seen it yet, but it looks great!

IS said...

I can't wait for your book to come out. It looks great. I know you have been working hard on it.

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you!!! Even if I don't win I will be sure to pick up a copy. I have met you twice, and you are an absolute delight! I loved both classes that you taught as Scrappily EverAfter in Mandeville, LA, and the BG book we made at the Scrap Etc event last year! Congratulations!!!!

Sandy Castle

Anonymous said...

I Have not seen it yet, but I am always in need of fab ideas! Thanks for the chance!~Romaine :0)

Conchi said...

Oh!! I am starting with the scrap. Sure I learn a lot with.
Please!!
Kisses from Spain

Anonymous said...

Cannot wait to check it out - I love your style.

Jane... said...

Pick me pick me...!!! Just found your blog and I would LOVE to have one :)

THANKS for the chance..!!!!!
Jane

Kristin said...

I have not seen it yet, I was just in the craft section at Borders Saturday night! I would love to win one, as would the 77 other people that have left comments and the other million that will! From what I could see it looks like a great book!

Angel said...

Fingers crossed that it shows up soon at B&N. Gotta tell you Angelia, I've followed your work forever and you never fail to delight and inspire. Thank you!

StampinCathy said...

It look just fabulous. I would love to be the lucky stamper to have this MOJO book. I haven't seen the book yet, but will have my eye open for it for sure. Thanks for a chance.

PattiM said...

Hi,

I haven't seen your book out but if I do, I'm certainly going to get one. Looks like a great book....

Hugs,

PattiM
(Pattie's passion)

I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!!

Anonymous said...

Looks great. Thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen this in the store yet but I would love to have a copy.

lynnfrompgh said...

Look forward to your book release!!

lynn

ajrunge said...

Hi,
i haven't seen your book yet as I am Australia! BUT I would love it, it looks great, I LOVE pp
Thanks for the chance
Alex

Anonymous said...

Hello Angelia,
Congratulations to the new book!!! Are you excited? Have not seen it but seems fun and interesting. Thanks for a chance to win.

scrapgurl14 said...

Hi Angelia,

Wow this should be awesome! I would love to use up my paper stash. I really gotta have this book!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your new book!

Hope said...

Looks like fun!! Love the title!

melita said...

the book looks wonderful! congratulations!

Anonymous said...

great book. it looks like a good one.

Holly A said...

Congratulations on your book. I can't wait to see it. Thanks for the chance to win.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your publication - love the cover!!
Reneexx

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your book! I look forward to seeing it in my fav store (or wouldn't it be a delight to win for my birthday ; )
chender@pldi.net

Rhea said...

Congrats! looks like a great book! Might have to put in a order! xoxo

Susan said...

I haven't seen the book yet in my area but enjoyed the excerpt in MM magazine. Congratulations~
SusanB

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to get my hands on it so I can "play with paper"!

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen it out yet but would love to get a copy.
forhers@charter.net

Anonymous said...

Looks great. Thanks for sharing!!!

SentimentsbyDenise said...

I've always been an admirer of your work, so the option of a book is absolutely thrilling!
I'll wait to see if I win before I go in hot pursuit to purchase! (hee!)
Thanks for the opportunity!

Anonymous said...

Oooo...I would love to win. You are such an inspiration to me.
Cindy (Texas)

ScRap CiRcLe said...

Congratulations on your new book! I haven't seen it yet but I'd like to have a copy. Hope I win. Thanks for this opportunity to win.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new book! I haven't seen it yet but I'd like to have a copy. Hope I win. Thanks for this opportunity to win.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the opportunity to win a book from you. From the looks of all the comments, you are totally loved by lots of people. This is a lovely way to end the dreary winter season.

Creating Memories said...

Can't wait to see your new book! I'm sure it will be great!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! Can't wait to see a copy in real life! :) Congratulations!

Heidi Cocca said...

They say you can't judge a book by it's cover, but I have to say, I'm liking what I'm seeing :)

Janet's Joy said...

Congrats on your new book!!!

Maegan said...

Congrats on your book! I haven't seen it in stores yet. Maegan

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your book which looks so good. Hope it hits Amazon as I am in the UK. I would love to have it.

Mary

Kathy Martin said...

How awesome is that? Your book is out! congratulations! That would be so cool to win! Crossing my fingers. :) Kathy

Linh C. said...

Congrats on your new book! I'd love to have a copy of it.

Vianna said...

Thank you for your generosity. I recall liking what I saw in ScrapbooksETC - and it sure would be nice to win a copy. Many thanks and best wishes,

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful giveaway!
I would love to win a copy of the book!

Have a great day!
Maritha

SusieScrapper said...

Congratulations and looks like an awesome book!!

SAR girls said...

Congrats on the book! I havent seen it yet, but look forward to!

Anonymous said...

Wow, looks like a great book that I will have to have. Thanks for the chance to win one.
Linda Peterson

Anonymous said...

Hi Angelia,

I would love to win your new book! I struggle with using patterned paper, and am hoping this is just what I need to put my beautiful paper to good use.

Jen Harrison said...

Looks like a great book, congrats :)

Vicki said...

Book sounds great. I'm just starting and this is a must have for my library.

Kelly Goree Photography said...

HUGE congrats, Angelia! What an accomplishment! :)

Scrap Happy Sisters said...

Your book looks very interesting. How do I buy it to sell in my store?

Anonymous said...

I haven't spotted it in stores yet. I was at Ms and HL this week...

Dena said...

I am so excited to see you having your own book! I love your work and have missed seeing it.
Congrats to you Angelia!

Anonymous said...

I've had your book on my Amazon wish list since you first announced it months ago!

Anna B. said...

Looks like so much fun! I would love to win a copy!!

Colby said...

Yummy...there's nothing I love more than paper!!

Dana said...

I absolutely love the title of your book! I haven't seen it out in our B&N but will keep looking. Love your work.

Dana

Anonymous said...

Oh girl, I can't wait to get my paws on this!! ;)

Beverly S. said...

Haven't seen it "in person" YET. :) BUT looking forward to
slowly drooling over every page. :) (Promise not to drool in
the store though.) :)

Jennifer said...

The book looks incrediable, but I have not seen it anywhere locally yet. I love your work and it inspires me everytime I see something you've done. Keep up the great work.

Anonymous said...

Congratulation on your book!!!
I adore your style, and can't wait to get my hands on a copy! :)

Unknown said...

Oh it looks fabulous!!
I can't wait to get a copy!! ;)

Cilla said...

Congrats on the book! I've been keeping an eye out for it at the stores. The sneak peeks have me wanting more. :^)

Unknown said...

I'd like an entry as well. :)
Heard about you from Heather K.

kate blue said...

am new to your blog & creativity and haven't seen the book yet but am sure I could get great use out of it!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see your new book!
Melisa
mwthornton@yahoo.com

Laura said...

Your book looks great! I haven't seen it anywhere yet. If i win I won't need to look. LOL!

Anonymous said...

hi, congratulations! I really want to have a look at your book, would I be the lucky winner? can you pleasetell me the result at sinszechau@yahoo.com.hk,
thanks for sharing

anniekate said...

Your book looks fantastic! I've only seen it on Amazon and can't wait to see it in person!

scrapbooking for others said...

Looking forward to your book, I haven't seen it yet. I love playing with paper too!

Lou Spiden said...

Oh I'd love the chance to win your book - it looks like a lot of fun! :)

Lou

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Angelia! You can be sure that I will be picking up a copy of your book. (To think that I knew you "back in the day". Remember all of those swaps on SWJ?)

Laura Stewart said...

a curling iron

Laura Stewart said...

looks cool

Katarina said...

I'd love to see what's in the book. I'm sure there are great things there!

Thanks for the chance.

kamadesign

R. Dorrian6 said...

I haven't seen your book in stores yet, but if I don't win one I sure do hope my LSS gets it in. I so want to see if. Love the cover! Big Congrats on your book!

Anonymous said...

I've heard rave reviews and would love to win.

Sher Gonzales

Jennifer Hansen said...

I'm sure it's a great book. You're work is always amazing!