Thursday, June 25, 2009

And the WINNER is


Using the random number generator at random.org.........................

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

51
Timestamp: 2009-06-26 05:00:19 UTC

And #51 is Parker and Emma's Mom!
Please email your address to kitclub@mygreentangerines.com so they can ship you your winning kit!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Angelia!

Just came across your blog - what fun! How exciting that you're getting into quilting - aren't these hobbies fun?? :)

I've got a question for you - I love the font you used to say 'oh, snap - look who won!' and have been searching for a font like it. Would you be willing to share the name of this font and where you found it?

Thanks so much!

Terry
twilkinson@sunflower.com

Mary MacAskill said...

Hi Angelia! I wanted to contact you by email, but I can't seem to find your email address. Can you tell me if/when you are shipping the layouts back from your book that came out in February?? I'd really love my layouts back! Thanks so much!