I just found out that my book "Playing With Paper" will be made available as an e-book on mycraftivity.com! To celebrate this great news, I decided to share some "up close and personal" shots of some of my layouts in the book. I know I've said it before but this book has some of my MOST FAVORITE layouts ever. And, if you've ever taken one of my downloadable classes you'll know I love detail shots....little details on a scrapbook page can make the difference between a ho-hum page and a love-it page. If you already own the book, I hope these photos increase your enjoyment of the book. If you don't own it yet, what are you waiting for?! Remember to click on each one for a larger view.
I tried emailing you but I haven't heard back. Maybe you aren't checking that email anymore? Anyway, can you shoot me a message when you get a chance? I'd like to get my layouts back from Playing With Paper, and I'm going to be in the US soon, so I could have you mail them to my parent's address. I can pay for the shipping.
Great details! ow that I have a craft room of my own from http://roomstogrowusa.web12.hubspot.com/hobbyrooom I can spend more time paying attention to detail and less time trying to find things to add details.
Great job! I loved the way your post reflected every single detail. It has helped me a lot in my next scrap-book. Loved the techniques too. I have also found some amazing ideas in this book by Altered Upcycling. You'll like it too, have a look! http://www.amazon.com/Beginners-Guide-Smash-Upcycled-Scrapbooks-ebook/dp/B008BUYOLW%3FSubscriptionId%3D0ENGV10E9K9QDNSJ5C82%26tag%3Dflatwave-20%26linkCode%3Dxm2%26camp%3D2025%26creative%3D165953%26creativeASIN%3DB008BUYOLW
11 comments:
I'm still loving Playing with Paper! Thanks for the detailed shots!
Love the close ups, thanks for sharing :)
Ahh yes...love the detail shots...especially of YOUR work!
Loved reading about the special gift you did for JoAnn. I will keep her in my prayers.
Hey Angelia,
I tried emailing you but I haven't heard back. Maybe you aren't checking that email anymore? Anyway, can you shoot me a message when you get a chance? I'd like to get my layouts back from Playing With Paper, and I'm going to be in the US soon, so I could have you mail them to my parent's address. I can pay for the shipping.
Thanks for the detailed shots!
home jobs india
Lots of FABUlOUS details!!
Awesome shots! I really like how you slide open and Playing With Paper.
Thanks for the your Details.......
STC Technologies
Great details! ow that I have a craft room of my own from http://roomstogrowusa.web12.hubspot.com/hobbyrooom I can spend more time paying attention to detail and less time trying to find things to add details.
Great Post Have really showngreat understanding of the topic and i will be following your blog
Great job! I loved the way your post reflected every single detail. It has helped me a lot in my next scrap-book. Loved the techniques too. I have also found some amazing ideas in this book by Altered Upcycling. You'll like it too, have a look!
http://www.amazon.com/Beginners-Guide-Smash-Upcycled-Scrapbooks-ebook/dp/B008BUYOLW%3FSubscriptionId%3D0ENGV10E9K9QDNSJ5C82%26tag%3Dflatwave-20%26linkCode%3Dxm2%26camp%3D2025%26creative%3D165953%26creativeASIN%3DB008BUYOLW
Post a Comment