
to post about today. First off, Poppy Ink posted their November kit and dt gallery. If you are interested in signing up for kits, you can preorder December NOW - or at least you could a few minutes ago. Click on the subscription buttons beside the SOLD OUT November kit. I've seen a sneak, and you WILL want December :D Heather used one of my layouts on her home page. That layout was inspired by Heather's "My Love" page in her February gallery. This month she gave each dt member an assignment to scraplift another. Check out the newsletter link for all the details! And Heather outdid herself on that Poppy Project too!
More later.




2 comments:
this is an awesome layout
I have to tell you.. i have been in a scrapping funk big time.. feeling blah about it but after stumbling upon your blog and your AMAZING work I am inspired! I hope to scrap tonight! Thank you!
WOW!!! You are just so creative girl!
This is stunning!
Post a Comment