Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I knew it wasn't Christmas yet


Because last night we were carving pumpkins! Hope to have some photos later. In the meantime, I was inspired by Candi Gershon on the BHG Scrapbooks Etc. blog to create some special treats for Michaela's class. Or let Michaela create them. She chose the candy, stuffed the bags, stamped the tags, added the "boooooo" strip, wrote "from: Michaela" on the backside, and proudly carried them off to school this morning. The little owl stamp is from poppyink.com and makes a good solid image, even on Bazzill, but keep in mind these were done by my 6 year old ;) We thought he was so cute and happy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh how cut is that??? Love the Poppy Ink owl stamp you used! Didn't even think of that for Halloween! Toooooo cute! Thanks!

Unknown said...

How adorable!
You tell her that she did an awesome job!!

TracieClaiborne said...

Too cute!!!! I bet her classmates were impressed.