Thursday, March 22, 2007

from the deep recesses of my albums and AI


Some friends and I are celebrating 5 years of being in the same Yahoo group. Some have been members longer, some shorter, but this week is all about celebrating our memories and friendship together :) In honor of that, I asked each person to post a layout that is 5 years old (or as old as they can dig up). Here is one I posted. Even then, I loved the bling :D
And is anyone else just sick of watching certain American Idol contestants perform under par, while the good ones get picked off one by one? I mean, I can think of at least 3 that are much worse than Stephanie OR Chris! I think I need to stop watching for a few weeks...or more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chris and Stephanie both gave a poor performance in my opinion this week, but I do agree they are much more talented than the Shanjia (sp?) or the guy that is so so tall..can't remember his name! The young viewers are all about phones and texting so I'm most certain it's us older ones that need to start voting! lol Cindy