Monday, March 12, 2007

Scrapfest wrapup




(click photos for a larger view)



I had a great time scrapping with the ladies who traveled from all over MS and LA to attend ScrapFest in Mandeville this past weekend. My students made the 8 straight hours of teaching each day fly by. Teaching is hard work, but I do love it, and I hope that it showed :D Thanks to Meagan and Lisa for inviting me to teach, and for their hospitality! Loved hanging out with Heather Preckel - we even caught a movie on Saturday night - Lyrics and Music, a lightweight comedy that we enjoyed. Thanks for being a great roomie, Heather!





I do have a limited number of kits leftover from the classes I designed specifically for ScrapFest. You can see them pictured above. If you are interested in purchasing, the double page spreads are $18 each plus shipping, and the tag book is $20 plus shipping and they include color copies and complete instructions. Just email me at momtwoangels@yahoo.com. If you ordered my fall kits (Designs with Heart or Handmade Blooms Family Album), I'm ready to ship this week! Thank you for your patience :) If you haven't heard from me in the next day, please email me again.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Those are really nice layouts! I especially like the colors you used in the top one. :)

Anonymous said...

You have such truly beautiful children. I love your layouts and mini album! :)

Anonymous said...

I am doing the Must be summer tag book , and it is so beautiful, I love it...love it! Thanks so much...