Thursday, April 26, 2007

on my heart

My friend, Jennifer, is on my heart and mind today. Her 13 year old son is battling terminal cancer, and he was airlifted to the hospital last night. They know it is just a matter of time now, and I know they would appreciate all prayers on his behalf.

Tania Willis has organized a benefit for Joey, Jen, and their family. You can read more here:
http://www.benefitforjen.blogspot.com/

If you are willing to donate services, artwork, or have a manufacturer, etc that is willing to donate, please email Tania at benefitforjen@yahoo.com.

Thank you for remembering Joey in your prayers.

2 comments:

TracieClaiborne said...

I have been reading about this on 2Ps and just cannot imagine. I will pray for her. That's about all I can do.

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear this very sad and tragic news. My heart goes out to Joey and his family. They will be in my thoughts and prayers!