SCREAMING?!!!! Can you see me jumping up and down, and smiling like an idiot?! I just found out who'll be sponsoring my class next April at the Scrap Etc. 2008 Event!!! Who makes the COOLEST papers and embellishments? Want to guess? Should I keep you in suspense? Well, you know it isn't Scenic Route (a fav of mine), because they are sponsoring Vanessa's class. It isn't 7Gypsies, because they are doing their very own class on Thursday night. It isn't Fontwerks or Junkitz, because they are going to be there too, with something up their sleeves. Danelle and her Creative Cafe are going to be all over the place on Friday night. And Gretchen snagged American Crafts and their super cool products for her class. So, who is left? How about
BASICGREY??????????!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
that's so cool! i just signed up and then i saw that ... wow!! looking forward to the event and your class!!!
I don't think it gets much better than that. Congrats!
Woohoo!!!
Whoohoo! I guessed it from the first sentence. But that's probably because they're my favorite line.
Julie
Creative Resort
Congratulations!!! Very cool!
congrats!!!
love BG!
I'll be looking forward to that!
Oh, WOW! That is just awesome!
Post a Comment