Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Creative Resort/Indianapolis

I'm knee deep in product, kitting for my upcoming classes at Creative Resort in Indianapolis. I'm excited about visiting Julie at her brand spanking new facility for scrapbookers, paper crafters, parties - you name it. Lots of space, all the tools we scrappers need, and space to store your supplies, if you want that "scrappy home away from home." To celebrate her Grand Opening, she's giving away 2 Cropper Hopper backpack/luggage carriers (worth $129 each). One name will be drawn from the people registered for one of my classes that weekend (Aug. 24th/25th). Each class you purchase is another chance to win. The other will be given away on August 31 from among the membership sign-ups during her opening month. In addition, I'm bringing along a $50 prize package of scrappy goodness. I'll also draw a name from everyone registered for my classes - and this includes people who are purchasing kits. (To spread the love, the winner of the backpack will not be eligible for the $50 scrapbooking prize package.) Stop by Julie's place and see what she's been up to :D Come by on Friday night or Saturday (24th and 25th) and say hello to this gal from Mississippi! www.creativeresort.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip, Angelia...I know your classes will be fantastic! When you said, "I'm going to visit Julie," I wished you were coming my way to visit me! :)
julie

Anonymous said...

I'm the lucky Julie who gets to host Angelia. It's kinda like having a movie star announce they're coming to your place. Suddenly, I'm very concerned that we wipe off all the fingerprints on the door and run a few extra passes across the floor with the Swiffer.

Julie Sturgeon
Creative Resort.

Heather said...

Just have to say I *LOVE* that new photo of the kids feeding the geese. Gorgeous! I have one similar of our niece and nephew at our company picnic last year. :)

Anonymous said...

Love your new Blog Header Picture....so cute. Have a great trip

Anonymous said...

bonjour!

PROLIX

{ThE fReNcH tOuCh}
http://prolix.typepad.fr/le_petit_scraperon_jaune_/bienvenue.html

RESUME :
http://www.scrapbookresumes.com/AudreyProlix/index.html