Tuesday, August 07, 2007
if you are on the fence
about attending the Scrap Etc. 2008 Event, now would be the time to JUMP! Jump and register, I mean. With over 350 people registered in the first 3 days, I don't think the remaining spots will hold up long. If you've never visited Nashville and the Opryland Hotel, you are in for a treat. And add that together with a jam-packed weekend of inspiration and classes and make & takes and freebies, and you've got scrapbooking bliss. It's a huge party that you don't want to miss, so act now! www.scrapetc.net Oh, yeah, and I'll be there to party with you :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I am excited that you will be there!
I'm happy to be signed up and look forward to seeing you there!
That was me above...not sure what happened!
Debby
Post a Comment