Monday, August 13, 2007

partying with Dee and the girls








Last weekend Dee (in the orange) celebrated her one year anniversary of Dee Scrapbook Store in Ft. Myers, FL. I was pleased to meet and hang out with her and all her scrappy customers for a couple days. Thanks to Jen White (in the white baby doll tank) for sending the photos! Please ignore my red nose and bloodshot eyes (suffering from a sinus infection), and while you are at it, just ignore the 10 lbs I've gained this summer too! lol

5 comments:

Debi said...

Hi Angelia,
I purchased the "family life" mini album from Dee's Scrapbook store. I am adding to the album and had 2 questions on paper. Who makes the black and white floral/stripe paper? And I didn't have any of the large floral embossed paper in my kit and was going to order it. Is it K & Company and what is the name of the paper?
The album is adorable and I am so happy with it. Thanks for your help.

Angelia said...

Hi! I'm glad you like the album. The black and white floral is by A2Z Essentials. You might be able to find it online, but I think I have 1/2 sheet left here - I can stick that in with some of the K&Co embossed. I just need your snail addy - email me at momtwoangels@yahoo.com.

MichelleB said...

Love the photos!!! Very cute! I got my French Twist tag album this weekend and I love it! Dee is the best!

Anonymous said...

Hi Angelia;

I took both your layout classes at Dee's and i loved them. As I mentioned I am a double layout scrapbooker, I tried to contact Memoirs to get the kit for your double layouts and i didnt get any answers, is there any way that i can get one from you.

It was nice meeting you, hopefully you will be back next year again

Thank you

Angelia said...

Ines,
I'm checking with Memoirs. Did they answer the phone? Or was the salesperson unsure of selling you a kit? In any case, they should still have kits available, and I'll find out what's up and let you know. Email me at momtwoangels@yahoo.com (so I will have your return addy).
A