Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Hello, Tuesday!
I know it's been a quiet blog. I've been working, and working, and working. I just can't share any of it, so it makes for a boring blogpost. I started prepping kits for my Simply Southern classes almost 3 weeks ago, and I'm down to the 10 days prior to the show. Still kitting here...and enlisting all the aid I can find (poor dh). I'm preparing over 250 kits, and some are mini books that have lots of little pieces. To give myself a break, I just finished bagging up 60 door prizes. Yes, you read that right - 60 prize packs. For each class, my students will have a 1 in 3 chance of taking home a little goodie packet. Product from K&Company, Mustard Moon, Heidi Grace, Autumn Leaves, and Karen Foster to name a few.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Wonderful! I can't wait for my class next week! See you there. :)
Oh My Heavens Angelia!!! you are going to work yourself to death!! I can't even begin to imagin kitting for that many people...and I know how many little details your pages have!! You are amazing!!
I was one of the lucky ones to win a door prize at your Friday morning class! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I just wanted to let you know that I thoroughly enjoyed your class. The project was very well planned out and super cute too boot! I enjoyed talking to you and admire your work greatly! Thank you again for money well spent!
Amy Miller
Horseshoe Lake, AR
Post a Comment