Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Christmas class


The Scenic Route chipboard arrived yesterday, and I was able to put the finishing touches on my "Details That Count" layouts. This is a peek of a bit of 2 of the layouts. Can you see the beads we are going to stitch and the glitter? Also handcutting elements and doing some stamping in this class. Really working that Roxbury paper :) Talked with Julie at LM yesterday, and we only have a few spots left in this class. 2 of the others are sold out, and "In the Mood for Love" and the birthday class had very limited seats. If you are interested in any kits, contact LM or Emmalie in Waco ASAP. I'll place my final product orders later this month, and I'll only order for extra kits that are ordered/paid to avoid having leftover product.

1 comment:

the medeiros family said...

Love those trees....looks like a great class!