Monday, January 14, 2008

If you have to be away from home on your birthday

I recommend spending it with Julie and Barb, and their awesome Lasting Memories Retreat customers. I was really spoiled on my birthday - cake, flowers, gifts, singing and good wishes, and a late night ride to and from the movies (because I really wanted to see "Atonement"). I even squeezed in some shopping time. Definitely a good day - a good weekend. The 5 classes went smoothly, and I hope everyone enjoyed themselves as much as I did. Thank you all for everything. I arrived home at 11pm last night without my luggage or my scrapbook trunk, but that's definitely better than losing it on the way to the retreat, lol.

2 comments:

the medeiros family said...

Happy, Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a wonderful time! :)

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Birthday Angelia!
I'm glad that you had a great time away. Hope you've got your luggage by now! ;)