
One of the old friends I was able to see this weekend was Debby Schuh (pictured in the middle). I found this photo on her blog (www.debbyschuh.typepad.com), and I don't think she'll mind if I share it with you. I was able to meet Wilna Furstenburg for the first time this past weekend (on the left and her blog is www.wilnaf.blogspot.com). She and I have been online friends since we won CK HOF together several years ago. It was a treat to see these ladies, even if we didn't get to have a long sitdown chat. I'm so glad Debby had a camera! If we look a little tired (I know I do), this was the last class on day #2.




2 comments:
girl y'all don't look tired :) You guys look like you're having a great time :)
-Erin
Did you get all the pictures I sent you of the event, I hadn't heard from you after I sent them and I was just checking.
Post a Comment