Saturday, April 05, 2008

SE Event homework info

For those of you attending the event in LESS THAN 2 WEEKS (yah!), there have been some questios about my homework. It really isn't homework, because you can add your photos later, BUT for those that want to attempt to finish the project at the event, here is some info that I hope will help.

I forgot to say "choose one relationship and bring the following photos" in my "photos to bring to class" info. You will only use photos of one relationship, but if you bring two, it will give you an option - you'll be able to choose which photos/story best fit the project. Or, you can come without photos, and add them later. Really, any of those 3 choices will work fine. This project is something you can easily customize to suit your photos.

It is designed for 5-8 photos as noted here:
(all measurements are in inches and are noted as widthXheighth)
Inside cover – 4X5
Page 1 – 3 1/2X5, optional additional photo 3X5
Page 2 – 6X4, optional additional photo 2 1/2X41/2
Page 3 – optional additional photo 6X3 1/2 (found mistake - UPDATED size)
Page 4 – 4X4 1/2
Page 5 – 4X4

Of course, you can crop the photos to fit your finished pages in class, but I wanted to give you an idea of the sizes we would be using for the project.

Another note: the floss, the distressing tool/sandpaper, inks, and corner rounder are optional items. I don't think you'll get to threading the buttons in class, and you might not want to distress or ink your project (I didn't). I love, love my large lavendar EK Success corner rounder, but it's not something you have to buy. The project will be fine without it.

If you have any other questions - post here, and I'll answer ASAP.
I'm excited to meet you all!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Your class sounds like a lot of fun. Maybe I can make it to another one one of these days. :)

Anonymous said...

I'll be one of those coming without pictures, but that's ok, because I LOVE making mini-albums then adding pics later and giving the albums away as special gifts! I can't wait to meet you!

Deanna said...

This sounds great Angelia! I'm so excited!!! thank you for putting your time into this project, because I'm sure it's going to be amazing!!

Nat said...

I can't wait to take your class! And thanks for clearing everything up. i was confused on exactly what i was supposed to bring photos for. oh - only a few more days!!! ;0