Tuesday, May 06, 2008

scrapbooking?






Are you asking yourself "is she ever going to share a scrappy project again?" lol (I hate not being able to post something.) Isn't this a scrapbooking blog? Doesn't Angelia scrapbook anymore? The answers are "yes, yes, and yes"! For the last 4 months, I've done nothing BUT scrap. Most of the work is going into my book, and the few that aren't I've labeled rejects - layouts not fit for the book OR sharing, lol. The last page I did that wasn't for the book will appear in "Ask The Masters 3" by Memory Makers. Maybe that is a fall release?

So, in the interest of posting something, I'm going to post some oldies, but still favorites. And, since I like sharing as much as the next person, I'd love it if you leave me a link to some of your oldies/favorites. Thank you, in advance!

11 comments:

Heather said...

I can't wait for your book to come out so we can see all the stuff you've been working on! :) By the way, I love that layout that is placed on an angle. I might have to try that sometime. Anyway...hope to see you Friday!

Anonymous said...

hello mrs angelia! i have been trying to finish up my Scrap Etc project and will email you the pics when i am done. hope the book is going well.
shunda

the medeiros family said...

Oldies or not, I never get tired of looking at your pages! :)

Linda.B said...

Angelia,

I love these oldies. Since I am a new visitor to your blog, everything is new to me. Your girls are just beautiful. I love the LO of the pink smocked dress. The LO of your older DD with the blue eys is stunning.

I wanted to tell you thank you for the wonderful class at the Scrap Etc. Your project was the first one I completed after I got home. I just love it and everyone who comes to visit me is required to look at it. I changed the theme a little and made as a memorial to my very faithful and beloved dog who passed away the week before Scrap Etc. I will always treasure this book.

I enjoy looking at your blog and really love your work. Thanks again for the great class.

Alisa said...

A, Just wanted to say I've been waiting and hoping for some "Boy" pages.... and you didn't disappoint!!
Great work. Alisa

Anonymous said...

Oldies or not...they are still gorgeous! :) I love how you put your designs on an angle. I can never seem to make that work!!!

LaurieStar said...

Just found your blog - I've always loved your work and your style! Keep up the good work inspiring me! :)

Sherri W said...

You are still one of my all time favorite people and scrapper! These are awesome!!

TracieClaiborne said...

These are awesome, as always!!! You are so very talented.

Melissa said...

These are all so beautiful Angelia--your work speaks volumes and always takes my breath away!
melis

Kelly Goree Photography said...

Yep, it's a fall release ;)

Can't wait to see your book, Angelia! I know it won't disppoint as you always produce quality through and through!

Hope you're having a wonderful summer :)