Monday, July 21, 2008

K&Co Cut & Paste (and more Valentine)








The Cut & Paste line was my favorite of the new lines! Please excuse the rather flat, dull look of these cards. I was working with mockups, and the "real thing" papers, stickers, and embellishments are much richer and textured. Those numbers on the second card will be brads - I can think of all kinds of uses for those. I can't wait to get the real stuff!

8 comments:

melita said...

Wow, if those are the mock-ups I can't wait to see what you do with the real thing!

denine zielinski said...

Gorgeous, Angelia! You and K&Co. were made for each other. You really do wonders with thier products...even if they are mock ups!

Anonymous said...

These are the best looking mock-ups I have ever seen! Absolutely gorgeous!

the medeiros family said...

What gorgeous Valentine projects! Hope you having some time for YOU this summer! I don't know how you do it all! :)

JennyLilac said...

Oooh I can't wait to see these products in person!

Debbie Sherman said...

Lovin the Valentine projects!!! I love kand Company anything !!!

Mireille said...

beautiful cards! Love that line! Happy I found you again.. missed your work!

Heather said...

Just dropping by to say I finally gave up and moved my blog back to Blogger. Maybe I can keep it updated now! LOL