Monday, March 09, 2009

What a little scrappy stuff can do!



My youngest is celebrating a birthday this week, and she requested that we PLEASE hang one of her Christmas gifts on her wall in her bedroom (isn't that pitiful?! lol). Well, she didn't realize that I was waiting to add some "stuff" to it before I put it up. So, I tackled it this morning with some older, but still favorite, products from Autumn Leaves, Making Memories, Heidi Swapp, and K&Company. I hope she likes it!

Last day to sign up for the book giveaway! Just add a comment to the giveaway post, and I'll post a winner tomorrow morning!

3 comments:

Olivia said...

I'm sure she will love it, the colors are beautiful & what girl doesn't like butterflies. Hope that she enjoys her special day :)

Hope said...

Oh what a great idea! A long time ago I used puffy stickers to decorate a cork board. I just love your idea. Will start to ponder how to take back my daughter's board so I can pretty it up!

laura vegas said...

i can totally relate to this one. both of my daughters have a christmas gift that is still NOT hung up in their rooms. one requires screws and drill bits ... so i can see that. but the other one requires ONE nail ... how bad that i can't even do one nail?!?! lol!

this is super cute! i have a few bulletin boards decorated in similiar ways.