Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Working on a little somethin'

I caught myself thinking back....had I scrapbooked a layout since the first week of this year???? The answer was "no". I've done a few crafty things, but since finishing up "Kick It Up", I've not scrapped any pages. This past week found me actually scrapbooking :) A layout that will appear on the web tomorrow (I'll point you there when it goes up), AND some special things for another somethin' I've got going on. I'll tell you all about it very soon.

This past weekend I had the pleasure of hanging out with my sister and some friends who also like to scrapbook. We ate WAAAAYYYYY too much, and had an all around good time. I stayed up until 2:30AM the first night, but crashed at midnight on night #2, lol. Thank you, Debbie, for your warm hospitality and love. And thank you to Jennifer, Janet, Audrea, and Mom for a wonderful time!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh I'm glad you girls had fun! I've been meaning to e-mail you and ask how it went. :)