Tuesday, June 02, 2009

One quilt top - DONE


While laying out my quilt blocks, I realized that THIS IS MY FIRST QUILT. Why in the world would I tackle machine quilting a full/queen size quilt on my very first attempt? lol I saw that I could make two twin quilts with my blocks. Quilting a smaller quilt for my first just seems like a smart thing to do. So, here it is, all sewn up. Next step - making the quilt sandwich and pinning. Or, I think that is the next step!

10 comments:

Heather said...

Oooh! Pretty!

Anonymous said...

I love that!!! So pretty!

Wish I could learn to quilt....

Lori H.

Anonymous said...

Very Pretty! Tell the girls hello...I assume Flat Stanley arrived safely? Jeanne Ann

Mary Elizabeth said...

AWESOME!!!! You have inspired me to maybe make this my summer project!!!!

Rafael's Mum said...

Can't believe this is your first quilt ! you seem very experienced to me ! wow !!

Treasuresofjoy said...

Wow! I admire your determination and love how your quilt came along sew far!!

Suzy Girl said...

Angelia,
The quilt looks so much like your design for scrapping! LOL Great job for your very first quilt. You've got the bug!

Jen Gallacher said...

It is so lovely!! :)

Nouveau Stitch said...

Ellen Wigginton stopping by to say 'hi' from Michigan! Beautiful quilt top. Looks like we also have the same Viking machines. Come by anytime...

http://Nouveaustitch.wordpress.com

Sherri W said...

WOW that is so beautiful Angelia!!!!!