
Today is my mom's big day. She's my best friend, and I am looking forward to whisking her away to Savannah next week!!
Any weekend plans? I'm taking some little giggly girls to the mall tomorrow - celebrating Olivia's 11th birthday. That should be fun *said with not a bit of sarcasm* ;) No, really. I'm looking forward to it :D
Working on kitting for my classes next weekend...not a lot of glamour in it, but it's necessary. I like to be very organized and prepared so that classes go smoothly - most of all, I want us to have FUN! And we will, I just know it!




6 comments:
I see congrats is in order on CX too! See good things are coming your way !!!!!!1
oppppppp delete that last one....weird computer things going on. :)
Happy Birthday to you mom! Sounds like you've got some fun plans...have a great time! :)
julie
Happy, happy birthday to your Mother. Wish I were there to help you celebrate! Have fun next weekend, too. I'm jealous!
Oh, Happy Birthday to your sweet precious Mom! To be able to call her your best friend is a wonderful thing. I hope you both have a "fabu" time in Savannah, and I hope you have time to see some of that gorgeous city!!!
Enjoy Savannah! It's one of my favorite places here in Georgia!
I understand the giggly 11 year old girls- I teach them (the boys too) all day and have one myself who will be 11 in two months!
Melissa
Post a Comment