

Truly. And the staff at Savannah Scrapbooking made me feel right at home :D Pictured above is Jamie and her girls (plus me). I had such a great time, and I enjoyed the chance to meet and talk with ladies who love this hobby as much as I do. Thank you to Jamie, her staff, and all the ladies in my classes! I hope they had as much fun as I did!
Also posting a photo of my traveling mates - my sister, Debbie, and my mom, Maedean. I don't know what I would have done without them. They worked really hard to help me prepare the many pieces contained in the kits for each workshop. Hours and hours, without complaint. Thank you, Mom and Debbie! I am so glad we were able to do the trip together.
I am glad to be home though. I missed my husband and my girls.
I'll blink and it will be November, and I'll be off again. Not so far this time - Birmingham, Alabama, is an easy drive. If you are in that area, come see me at Scrap, Etc. on November 11th!




4 comments:
looks like you had a blast... : )
And how fun that your mom and sis got to be there with you! : )
-kelly
Angelia-
Your classes were amazing! Thanks for taking the time to come here and teach the workshops and having so much fun. You are a wonderful and talented person. Thanks to you and your mom and sis for all of your hard work. Come back and visit again soon! :)
I'm so glad that you had a great time and that things went well.
Sure wish I could take one of your classes some day! ;)
Thank you for coming to Savannah! I loved every minute of your class. I hope you will come again!
Post a Comment